few suggestions and where's a roadmap? :D

Aug 28, 2011 at 4:10 PM
Edited Aug 28, 2011 at 4:11 PM

hi, 

just a few ideas so far:

• readitlater integration
  • shortcuts (j,v,,k,m) should work in the "all items" view // more shortcuts, e.g. backspace to get from the detail view back to the all feed view
  • tabbed newsing (so if i scroll with j,k through the list of news, it would be great to open them in a tab by pressing v)
  • option to directly show internet-page within the applcation, because some pages only have a limited feed (e.g. spiegel.de) and opening the browser with v sucks (sry)
  • frameless design (like double-clicking the taskmanager)

and is there a roadmap for the following versions?

by the way: design is awesome, i love it...really!

Coordinator
Aug 28, 2011 at 6:39 PM

Hi,

The roadmap can be deduced from the issue tracker :D (you can see which features are planned for the beta2)

The design is currently under construction and some really cool features are on the way (frameless for example)

Finally you already have an option to show the internet pagewithin the application^^

Aug 28, 2011 at 6:57 PM

where is the function to see the page within? cant find it oO

ah, fine RIL is planned...and more nice design, yeah ;) whats with the shortcuts working in the overview? would be really important to me.

is there a "release" date to beta2?

Coordinator
Aug 28, 2011 at 11:33 PM

For now, I don't know for the shortcuts but the better way to have them planned is to create a request in the Issue Tracker

The option to see the full page is "Show Only post Summary" which you have to set to false